Northland Hired Hands is taking applications for individuals or small companies that want to work for homeowners who need hired help for home maintenance, yard work, housekeeping, carpentry, plumbing, and other jobs. This county wide program will benefit small companies/individuals that provide a service such as electrical, plumbing, carpentry, lawn care etc. while helping home owners avoid being scammed.
Anyone interested in becoming a Northland Hired Hand must complete the initial application, pay a $50.00 fee to cover registration, fingerprinting, background check, and name badge.
Why become a Northland Hired Hand?
- Increase your employment opportunities.
- Increase your customer base. Partnership agencies work with thousands of clients each year and give hands-on referrals for trusted service providers.
- Application fee costs less than classified ad.
- You are helping to prevent scams in your community.
- The program is being developed through a partnership between the Clay County Sheriff’s department, Northland Shepherd’s Center, and Clay County Senior Services.
Hired Hands needed for:
- Yard and lawn work
- General maintenance
- Electrical work
- and much more!
The program is being developed through a partnership:
Clay County Sheriff’s department
Northland Shepherd’s Center – 816-452-4536
Clay County Senior Services – 816-455-4800
For more information, visit NorthlandHiredHands.com