Home / North Kansas City Schools / Samsung Phone Catches Fire in Northland Classroom

Samsung Phone Catches Fire in Northland Classroom

In education you often hear a discussion about whether phones are appropriate or not in the secondary classroom. It would be safe to say that all teachers agree they’d never want a phone quite like the Samsung phone that caught fire in a Staley High School classroom today.

You can see a picture of the phone from the Clay County Sheriff’s Department Twitter feed:

 

According to Fox 4 Kansas City, no one was injured and a foul odor was the only real issue in the classroom where the incident occurred. Students were relocated to another building to continue with class.

About Andrew Palmer