SPONSORED BUSINESS PROFILE
816-471-4877 | WEBSITE
Thomas James Hershewe is a lifelong resident of the Northland. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-Columbia and a master’s degree in accounting from the University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Since 1978, Hershewe has served the tax and accounting needs of numerous individuals and small businesses both domestic and abroad. His clients include those in retail, professional fields (attorneys, doctors, dentists, medical clinics, engineering), advertising, restaurants, manufacturer’s rep, rental properties, and farming.
- Accounting Services:
- Bookkeeping services/write-up
- Accounting services/write-up work
- Accounting compilations
- Payroll services – Live and after-the-fact payroll
- Payroll and sales tax services
- Federal and state compliance services
- Tax Services:
- Tax management and preparation services
- IRS and state representation and negotiation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- North Kansas City Business Council
Hershewe’s current offices are located at 2028 Clay Street, North Kansas City, Missouri.